NOTE: We have the heaviest weights for dogs and due to the heavy weight the vest may move sometime, if the weight is less weight then the weight vest does not tend to move but less weight brings less effectiveness and less results. Use one of the two video explanations below on how to put the vest on properly will secure the vest from movement.
- First put one weight in the vest in the middle front pocket.
- Then after 5-7 days put one weight in the middle pocket on the tail end.
- Then after 5-7 days take the weights out of the front pocket and put two weights in the side pockets on the front pockets leaving the middle pocket empty now you have two in front on the side and one on the tail end in the middle.
- Then after 5-7 days take the weight in the tail end out and put two weights in the side pockets on the tail end now all weights are in the side pockets front and back four weights. Now you have two pockets in the middle front and tail end empty.
- Then after 5-7 days add one weight to the middle front pocket that is empty now there is five weights in the vest. 6. Then after 5-7 days add the last weight to the middle tail end pocket, now all the weights are in the vest evenly distributed.
PLEASE LET YOUR DOG WEAR THE VEST FOR 3-4 DAYS BEFORE ADDING WEIGHTS.